Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Feature Request: Which projects depend on each Install

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by rsodre, Nov 13, 2020.

1. rsodre

rsodre

Sometimes I have a project that is "locked" to a Unity version, for various reasons.
    Usually because some plugin has not been upgraded to any newer Unity version, or it's just working perfectly and I just don't want to bother upgrading and having to break/test/fix/upgrade anything else in it.

Then when cleaning up installs, I delete some old Unity install that is need for some specific project.

I suggest to display a little bubble on each install with the number of projects that uses it.
    By clicking that bubble, drop down a list of those projects (like the ... menu).
    Clicking on the project, open it on the Projects view.

That would be super helpful.

Thanks.

unityunity