Search Unity

Feature Request: Sort/re-order saved assets on the Asset Store

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Marscaleb, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Marscaleb

Marscaleb

The Unity Asset Store has a super-handy option to save an asset on the store into a custom list, making it easier to remember particular assets you may want to buy (but are not buying at the moment for various reasons.)

But I really wish it had a way for me to go into a list and manually re-order the items on a particular list. I just want to put certain items at the top of the list, or put all the assets from the same artist together, or put similar assets next to each other so I can evaluate them better when I get to the point where I am ready to buy them.

I want to organize these lists better; I just need the ability to manually change what order in a list an item appears at.

SilverStorm and PraetorBlue like this.
  2. SilverStorm

SilverStorm

++1 The old asset store UI used to have the ability to move and reorder the list but they removed it in this new asset store! I need that feature back asap because otherwise it will take way too long to resort the hundreds of items I've put as a lot of them can be there for a special use case, I know I'll need in the future or serve as inspiration.

3. Marscaleb

Marscaleb

I am so glad to hear that I'm not the only one who wants this. I was worried that Unity might look down upon the idea; like they just want people to buy things right then and there.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks for stuff before I'm ready to buy something.