Search Unity

1. Tune in to get all the latest Unity news live from Berlin on June 19, 6pm CEST. Set up a YouTube reminder!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.1 has arrived! Read about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Scriptable Render Pipeline improvements, Texture Mipmap Streaming, and more! Check out what we have in store for you in the 2018.2 Beta.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feature Request] Release notes link

Discussion in 'Unity Hub Preview' started by DavidErosa, Jun 5, 2018.

1. DavidErosa

DavidErosa

Hi!

I'm finding the Unity Hub extremely useful for keeping track of my multiple installations but when I see that there's a new version available for install I would like to know what are the changes (mostly for minor releases).

Is it possible to have a link to the release notes next to the version number? It could be placed like the question mark that shows next to the LTS or preferred versions.

Thanks!

2. Gen_Scorpius

Gen_Scorpius

I agree that this would be a very helpful feature to have, especially when I'm deciding if the changes of a new minor release warrant the hassle of downloading the installer and updating the project.

technicat likes this.
  3. Deozaan

Deozaan

4. DavidErosa

DavidErosa

technicat likes this.