Search Unity

Favorites Tab[s] - your favorite assets and game objects

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Flipbookee, Sep 3, 2012.

1. mografi_joe

mografi_joe

Thanks! Yah, based on his changes I'm guessing it's Mac-specific.

Flipbookee likes this.
  2. Gua

Gua

I've added to mutch objects there. Is there a way to clear that lost easily? Cause when I try to select everything in a least and remove it from favorites Unity simply stops responding.

Flipbookee likes this.
  3. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Hey @Gua! Yes, just select them all, then press the Delete key or right-click them and from the context menu choose Remove from Favorites. :cool:

Does Unity stop responding when you start dragging all selected favorites out of the Favorites tab? If yes, what's your Unity version? I tried to reproduce that issue now (unsuccessfully) and also earlier because @mografi_jpruss2001 was talking about a similar issue that was only happening by using a Wacom tablet on Mac. Were you maybe doing something similar to that?

4. mografi_joe

mografi_joe

Speaking of, any luck sorting that mac+wacom issue? =]

5. Zephus

Zephus

I'm not sure if I understand the colored stars and multiple tabs thing.
    As far as I see it I can only have a single favorite 'database', but I could theoretically show that database in multiple tabs, right? So, what's the point of the colored stars?
    I thought I could use different colored stars to create different favorite lists. I mean - that's what I get from it when you say 'NEW & IMPROVED - With multiple Favorites Tabs and colored stars!!!'

But in the end the multiple tabs and colored stars don't really help in any way, do they?

6. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

No, not yet. But @Wanzyee was kind enough to tell me how he fixed a similar issue you had with his asset :cool: so I'll have to do something similar for the Favorites Tabs. Then I'll send it to you for testing, as you're the only one who can reproduce and verify the issue ;)

Oh, I see! The multiple tabs feature was added I think in version 1.1 and the colored stars were added much later. At first that sentence was "NEW & IMPROVED - With multiple Favorites Tabs!!!" and then later I extended it with "and colored stars" without thinking I could make someone think those two features were meant to be one single thing. :p

So that now explains why so many people asked me to add filtering by star color. Now that makes sense... :)

That filtering by star color feature is fully working now and it's almost ready for release! A little bit of more polishing before the final release, and it should be on Asset Store in the next 10 days, I think. But I can send you the modified Favorites Tabs with that feature only, so you don't have to wait for the full release. You'll also be able to try it out early and before everyone else, so your feedback will be highly appreciated! :)

Please check your Inbox in a minute or two ;)

docsavage likes this.
  7. AGregori

AGregori

Great to hear. :)

Flipbookee likes this.
  8. mografi_joe

mografi_joe

Thanks! =]

Flipbookee likes this.
  9. AGregori

AGregori

Favorites Tabs is broken under Unity 5.6.0 at the moment. It also freezes the Project window on my end, with this looping red error:

UnityException: GetBool is not allowed to be called from a ScriptableObject constructor (or instance field initializer), call it in OnEnable instead. Called from ScriptableObject 'FavoritesTab'.
    See "Script Serialization" page in the Unity Manual for further details.
    FavoritesTab..cctor () (at Assets/FlipbookGames/FavoritesTab/Editor/Scripts/FavoritesTab.cs:240)
    Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for FavoritesTab
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Runtime.CompilerServices/RuntimeHelpers.cs:101)
    UnityEditor.EditorAssemblies.ProcessEditorInitializeOnLoad (System.Type type) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorAssemblies.cs:136)

10. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

@Gregorik, you must be running an older version of the Favorites Tabs. ;)

Please update and let me know does that fix the issue or not! I just checked it in 5.6.0 - works fine, seems like...

11. mografi_joe

mografi_joe

Any update on if you've fixed that mac+wacom specific UI bug?

Flipbookee likes this.
  12. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

No man, I didn't find time for that yet. I'm organizing my move these days and once this finishes I'll have much more time for everything and I'll give my best to address this issue.

13. jason_yak

jason_yak

Hey there.. love the plugin. I just had a little play with the theme of the icons for minimal look. I only did the yellow star, the unticked star and the tab panel icon. Bit hard to see what they look like in the forum. Thought I'd share. I bumped the res of the textures cause they were looking a bit pixelated on my retina macbook screen, but not sure if that means they render too large on non-retina screens.

Just wondering, do you know if there's a way to auto-expand folders when selecting them in the favourites list.. like even if can just hack that in? I can't think of a reason why I'd ever want to select a folder and have it not do that, it'd just save the extra step of selecting and then expanding. Overall this plugin is going to save me a heap of time looking up common files/folders in projects, thanks!!

Attached Files:

Flipbookee likes this.
  14. Wilbert-Blom

Wilbert-Blom

Did the filtering by star color feature ever make it to a release ?
    At the moment the multiple Favorites Tab possibility is useless because they are all the same.

15. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

It didn't but I should be able to do that this weekend.

Well, multiple Favorites tabs is still useful if you set different filtering in each of them. ;) But yeah, filtering by star color would make that even more useful.

16. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Wow! Thanks a lot @jason_yak! You're awesome! :cool:

That used to work like that, but it was a hacky solution because Unity doesn't provide API for that. So maybe that doesn't work anymore in the most recent version of Unity. I'll check what I can do about that... Thanks for the heads up!

17. Wilbert-Blom

Wilbert-Blom

Thanks for the Update !
    Well done

Flipbookee likes this.
  18. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

You're very welcome! :)

Favorites Tabs got updated to version 1.2.19 :cool: Take the update from Asset Store. The update includes a couple of fixes, an option to show stars in your favorites tabs, and an option to make certain tabs show your favorites filtered by certain star color.

Enjoy! :cool:

19. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

By the way, Favorites Tabs and my other asset, Script Inspector 3, will be on discount as part of Asset Store's Cyber Monday Mega Sale starting from Monday! :cool:

20. Wilbert-Blom

Wilbert-Blom

Feature request:
    Is it possible to make the title of the (Favorite) Tab editable ?
    This way you can show what kind of assets are in the different Favorite Tabs (Gameobjects, scripts etc.)

Flipbookee likes this.
  21. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Hey @Wilbert-Blom, thanks for the suggestion! The title already changes to show what type of favorite items are listed in it. Or you want to be able to edit that as well? If yes, you can easily edit that in Favorites Tabs source code. That's in FavoritesTab.cs at line 241. :)

22. Wilbert-Blom

Wilbert-Blom

I was more thinking of a further enhancement of the new possibility to filter by star colour.
    Say you're working on some specific parts of a scene: a house with 3 floors. You can then assign a coloured star to assets that belong to a certain floor. These assets could include materials, models , audio or whatever. Then you open three Favorites Tab and filter each per starcolor(floor). It would be great if the title of each Favorite Tab could show which floor's assets are in there.
    If you want to make it really super you could add the possibility to not just assign coloured stars but let users create their own categories. (that are shown the tab's title :D)

Flipbookee likes this.
  23. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Ah, I see what you mean! :) That's a great suggestion - thanks @Wilbert-Blom! I can easily make the title of Favorites tabs to change to some predefined titles when filtering by color is active. With a little bit of more work I could also make the title text configurable. And yeah, you're right - it would be best to let users create their own categories, which is a bit more complicated, but still doable... Let me check what I can do about that...

24. LesInk

LesInk

I'm getting several warnings as follows:
    warning CS0618: 'EditorApplication.projectWindowChanged' is obsolete: 'Use EditorApplication.projectChanged'

Can we have a quick update that fixes this?

Flipbookee likes this.
  25. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Oh, thanks @LesInk for reporting this issue! Yes, I'll fix that and release a quick update.

26. username132323232

username132323232

Any idea when the fix will be available?

Flipbookee likes this.
  27. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Yes, this weekend! It was almost ready last weekend, but I found out why favorited folders don’t open in the Project view when it’s in two columns mode, so I started fixing that and there’s still a little bit of that left to be finished...

username132323232 likes this.
  28. kobyle

kobyle

@Flipbookee Hey, it doesn't seem to work with additive scene loading or am I missing something?

29. Dan2013

Dan2013

@Flipbookee
    Hi, is this Asset still maintained?
    I saw the last update was released Nov 17, 2017.
    I import it into Unity.2018.2.5 Today, and I found a lot of warnings pop out.
    It seems works correctly.

I like this Asset and used it a lot in the past.
    I am wondering that when you can add a feature to make each tab works as a 'folder'.
    I mean, each fav tab is like a named 'folder'.
    When I mark a start to an asset, I can choose which fav tab 'folder' to hold this asset. :D

Flipbookee likes this.
  30. kobyle

kobyle

@Flipbookee Any plans to support 'FG_GameObjectGUIDs' gameobject on multiple additive scenes?

Flipbookee likes this.
  31. MrMatthias

MrMatthias

can you automatically select the first asset in a favorited folder when selecting that folder? (Edit: seems already implemented but the reflection calls fail in the newer Unity versions)
    Another time saving feature would be task related favorites. Depending on what i'm working on the favorites will differ, but they can overlap, so star colors don't work

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    Flipbookee likes this.
  32. username132323232

username132323232

Any idea when the fix will be available on the Asset Store?

33. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Hey @kobyle, please excuse me that I missed your posts. There was no support in the UnityEditor API for multi-scene editing at the time when the feature was released, so I couldn't do anything about supporting that at that time. I hope things has improved since then and I'll investigate how to support that in the more recent Unity versions.

34. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Hi! I know I promised that to happen long time ago, but I couldn't finish the update. I'll work on this over the weekend and then it should get released immediately when I upload the package because my updates don't go through a review process as the other assets.

35. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Yes, I know about the warning. The Script Updater, if run on importing the Favorites Tabs, takes care of them and fixes them, but I'll do that now for this update over the weekend.

I know that having such named folders would be a useful feature, so I'll check and add that too if I can squeeze the work to this update, or otherwise I'll have to return to that some other weekend. I can only work on my assets over weekend currently because the work amount I have to do over working days is a little bit too exhausting now.

Dan2013 likes this.
  36. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Hi @MrMatthias! I know some of the reflection bits got broken in more recent Unity versions and I'm going to fix that over the weekend for the current update.

Thanks for the suggested feature! I see what you mean by that, so yeah, same as my reply above, I'll have to check what I can do about that in this limited time I can afford to spend on adding more features...

37. BigToe

BigToe

I have an issue with Favorites Tabs not saving when I close and reopen Unity. It seems to work as expected in a fresh project, but I added it to an existing project and it won't save the favorites. I have deleted and reinstalled. I was thinking I could delete wherever it saves its file to, but I'm not sure where that's at.

I am using Unity 2018.2.8f1 on a Mac.

Thanks

Flipbookee likes this.
  38. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

That's very strange @BigToe. I don't have an idea, from top of my head, what may be causing that...

Does it not save your favorite assets or you favorite game objects in a scene? If it is only about game objects in a scene, it may be worth noting that you'd have to save that scene after favoriting a game object that hasn't been favorites before. That's because by favoriting a game object for the first time, the plugin generates a GUID for that object and saves it in the scene, while at the same time adds that GUID to its list of favorite game objects which is saved in EditorPrefs, so if you don't save the scene then the association of that GUID with that game object is lost. Was that maybe the case?

I'll check how it works in Unity 2018.2.8f1 on Mac, but if you say it works fine in another project I'm afraid it will work for me as well. Is there any chance you could share that project with me so I can debug that? You could make a copy for example and strip it down to only keep its scripts and dlls, then zip it and send it to me as a private message.

39. BigToe

BigToe

I'll package it up and send it to you. It doesn't have anything sensitive in it, so I'll send as is.

Flipbookee likes this.
  40. Dean-Kuai

Dean-Kuai

I met this problem too, I solved it by using PlayerPrefs to save and load "FlipbookGames.AllFavorites" instead of EditorPrefs in FavoritesTab.cs.

BigToe and Flipbookee like this.
  41. RainbowWhale

RainbowWhale

Can I somehow remove the stars in the Hierarchy? I use the asset for the Hierarchy and the stars bother me...

Flipbookee likes this.
  42. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

I can add an option for that, but can you please explain why would you like to do that? Do you use another plugin for the Hierarchy and the stars are conflicting with it or is there some other reason?

43. RainbowWhale

RainbowWhale

They do not conflict. But when the stars are hidden by default, and there are other buttons in their place, when I want to click on these buttons, the stars appear and I miss.
    Please add this feature. In addition, I do not need it in the Hierarchy. In general, you made a great plugin, it saves a lot of time and nerves!:)

Flipbookee likes this.
  44. tosiabunio

tosiabunio

Try right-clicking on the star and uncheck Push other icons. This helped with my Hierarchy plugin.

Although I would appreciate an option to disable Favorites in the hierarchy window.

Flipbookee and RainbowWhale like this.
  45. RainbowWhale

RainbowWhale

Thank! It helped. I have not seen such a function...

Flipbookee likes this.
  46. Gua

Gua

In Unity 2018.3 when I enter Play mode or prefab mode. I often see Favorite Tab related errors in console. Is there a plan to address those?

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.IsMainAsset (UnityEngine.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/bindings_old/common/Editor/AssetDatabaseBindings.gen.cs:72)
    FavoritesTab.OnGUI () (at Assets/FlipbookGames/FavoritesTab/Editor/Scripts/FavoritesTab.cs:1413)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <ac823e2bb42b41bda67924a45a0173c3>:0)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <ac823e2bb42b41bda67924a45a0173c3>:0)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <ac823e2bb42b41bda67924a45a0173c3>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:342)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:336)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition, UnityEngine.Rect viewRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:310)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect viewRect, UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect, System.Boolean customBorder, System.Boolean floatingWindow, System.Boolean isBottomTab) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:363)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:322)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:244)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

ArgumentException: Getting control 0's position in a group with only 0 controls when doing repaint
    Aborting
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/LayoutGroup.cs:117)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.DoGetRect (System.Single minWidth, System.Single maxWidth, System.Single minHeight, System.Single maxHeight, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayoutUtility.cs:461)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.GetRect (System.Single width, System.Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayoutUtility.cs:438)
    UnityEngine.GUILayout.Space (System.Single pixels) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayout.cs:217)
    FavoritesTab.DoToolbar () (at Assets/FlipbookGames/FavoritesTab/Editor/Scripts/FavoritesTab.cs:2273)
    FavoritesTab.OnGUI () (at Assets/FlipbookGames/FavoritesTab/Editor/Scripts/FavoritesTab.cs:1515)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <ac823e2bb42b41bda67924a45a0173c3>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:342)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:336)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition, UnityEngine.Rect viewRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:310)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect viewRect, UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect, System.Boolean customBorder, System.Boolean floatingWindow, System.Boolean isBottomTab) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:363)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:322)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:266)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:438)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:412)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.ImmediateStylePainter.DrawImmediate (System.Action callback) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/ImmediateStylePainter.cs:113)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoRepaint (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IStylePainter painter) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:98)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement.Repaint (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IStylePainter painter) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualElement.cs:845)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTree (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect currentGlobalClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:310)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTreeChildren (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect textureClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:328)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTree (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect currentGlobalClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:314)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.Update () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:35)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeUpdater.UpdateVisualTree () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeUpdater.cs:70)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.Panel.Repaint (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Panel.cs:507)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:230)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:68)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

Flipbookee likes this.
  47. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Oh, I see. Thanks @Gua, I'll check that...

48. Gua

Gua

I did a completely clean install by removing Favorites Tab before import. So fat no errors, but I need to work with the project more, cause they occur relatively randomly. I'll do a follow up post after couple days of using it or if errors start occur again.

Flipbookee likes this.
  49. Gua

Gua

Unfortunately issue is still there

UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.IsMainAsset (UnityEngine.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/bindings_old/common/Editor/AssetDatabaseBindings.gen.cs:72)
    FavoritesTab.OnGUI () (at Assets/FlipbookGames/FavoritesTab/Editor/Scripts/FavoritesTab.cs:1413)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:244)

---------------------------------------------

ArgumentException: Getting control 0's position in a group with only 0 controls when doing repaint
    Aborting
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/LayoutGroup.cs:117)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.DoGetRect (System.Single minWidth, System.Single maxWidth, System.Single minHeight, System.Single maxHeight, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayoutUtility.cs:461)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.GetRect (System.Single width, System.Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayoutUtility.cs:438)
    UnityEngine.GUILayout.Space (System.Single pixels) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayout.cs:217)
    FavoritesTab.DoToolbar () (at Assets/FlipbookGames/FavoritesTab/Editor/Scripts/FavoritesTab.cs:2273)
    FavoritesTab.OnGUI () (at Assets/FlipbookGames/FavoritesTab/Editor/Scripts/FavoritesTab.cs:1515)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:266)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:438)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:412)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.ImmediateStylePainter.DrawImmediate (System.Action callback) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/ImmediateStylePainter.cs:113)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoRepaint (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IStylePainter painter) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:98)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement.Repaint (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IStylePainter painter) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualElement.cs:845)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTree (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect currentGlobalClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:310)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTreeChildren (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect textureClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:328)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTree (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect currentGlobalClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:314)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.Update () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:35)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeUpdater.UpdateVisualTree () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeUpdater.cs:70)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.Panel.Repaint (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Panel.cs:507)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:230)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:68)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

-----------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Aborting

Flipbookee likes this.
  50. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Thanks @Gua, I'm checking this now...