Search Unity

Fast&Grand Multiplayer Android Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Ceylan12, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Ceylan12

Ceylan12

1. Hi about 1 year ago I started making Fast & Grand Car Driving Simulator. . I published a beta version about 8 months ago with the update I've released now that I've changed almost every bad thing in the game.
      I want you to try the game because I need review in Play Store
    2. https://pasteboard.co/ILoENDg.jpg
      Download link:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CandyGaming.CarGame
      - City map is much better.
      I have adapted the game as multiplayer but it can be played as a single player.
      - Added commands like chat / tp / tpa / give.
      There was a serious performance problem when it first came out, for example, we were taking 10 fps on a mid-range device such as Mi A2 Lite, but now we have taken a serious step and we take 50-60 fps.
      I think it's a fun game that you can play with friends.
      Waiting for your support.
      Thanks in advance ..

2. BladeStorm_X

BladeStorm_X

Really fun driving sim. The only problem is a lack of player base to really experience the multiplayer aspect of it. But regardless it's an amazing attempt.

A couple of suggestions,
    Maybe you could provide a notification to users when there are players in your region. Don't know if that's possible but that would really help the multiplayer aspect of the game.

Another thing I noticed was that, on selecting the spoilers to view them, you automatically purchase it. It would be much better If you provide a separate button for purchase after selection of a spoiler.

Also in general it would be good if you give a confirmation dialog box after selection of purchase so that you accidentally don't click purchase and have you currency reduced.

I'll let you know if I think of something else