Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Games Fantasy Map Creator

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Balouak, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Balouak

Balouak

Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing great!

I would like to share with you a project of mine, called Fantasy Map Creator, which will soon be launched in beta to have your valuable feedback and advices :)

Here's a quick video to show how it works:

CREATE YOUR OWN FANTASY MAP

Fantasy Map Creator will help you build your own fantasy world. Creating a dungeon, a castle, a village, a country or even an entire world is within your grasp!

This tool has been originally designed and created for Game Masters of Role-playing sessions, so they can their own adventure… But the possibilities are limitless!

Do you want to draw detailed world maps? Easy. Make a beautiful scenery? No problem! Reconstruct the most famous castles? Let’s do it!

ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
    Fantasy Map Creator comes with numerous brushes, dozens of textures and hundreds of customizable objects, your imagination is the only limit.

You will be able to customize the characteristics of the monsters, place as many traps as you want, hide treasures, place NPCs… and much more!

Fantasy Map Creator’s graphics have been set to meet the highest quality standards. High-quality graphics and dynamic lighting will immerse you in the beautiful world you imagine.

A DYNAMIC ADVENTURE
    Not content with having created a tool allowing to create the marvelous universe which took shape in your mind, Fantasy Map Creator allows you to interact in real time during your adventure in order to make it more dynamic.

You will be able to adjust the brightness as well as the shadows to simulate a particularly poorly lit dungeon.

Thanks to a gallery of filters, you will also be able to apply a number of states or use certain specific skills that your adventurers may have such as night vision!

A UNIQUE FANTASY WORLD
    Although Fantasy Map Creator tool allows you to create any scenario and/or fantasy world, it is part of the universe of Æxpression that I have been writing for many years and of which you can find all the details by going to this page.

A dozen unique races and peoples, original flora and fauna, thousands of years of history and countless details await to inspire you!

Thank you in advance for your feedback!!

HellRayzor, Mark_01 and JBR-games like this.