Search Unity

Fantasy Castles Pack | Modular Prefabs | by Aquarius Max

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by MJohnson24, May 5, 2018.

1. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

Fantasy Castles Pack is my newest edition to the store, now available! https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/fantasy/fantasy-castles-pack-117859
    Starting price will be $38 for this initial release, and may rise with later updates.
    But you pay one price, whichever price you bought my packs for, you never pay for raised price updates.

upload_2018-5-5_16-34-54.png

This package at this time includes over 400 prefabs. Being that 1/3 Nature and 2/3 Castle prefabs. Along with two styles of texturing available, from Humans to High Elves.
    The stone texturing is Physically Based Rendered, and looks great in any type of lighting!

Below are two videos that i have made in preparation for this package. As i get it wrapped up for this first release, i will post here, more detailed information as to what's included!

Main Package showcase trailer:

Speed Level Design:

I hope you like it!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    Mark_01 likes this.
  2. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

Copied from the Meta Data of the package, here is what's included in this package!

Requires Unity 5.6.0 or higher.
    Welcome to the Fantasy Castles!
    This package is made up of a large selection of unique styles for the creation of fantasy castles.
    The main 2 builds are Human and High Elves!

This package is made up of 1/4 Nature, and 3/4 castle prefabs. This first release gives you *496* modular prefabs, and PBR texturing. Everything shown in the screenshots and video, is included in this package. Most of these models are low poly, with LODs included as needed.

Fantasy Castles features hundreds of pieces to create detailed scenery environments, from castle structures, to forests, to towns. This initial release give you a lot to play with, and more updates will be available in time! These models are exterior only models, great for quickly decorating your scenes.

----------------------------------------------------
    First Release Content:
    - 29 banners
    - 27 bridge structures
    - 16 props
    - 8 Colosseum models
    - 90 modular Elven tower pieces
    - 6 castle entrance modules
    - 17 fountains, and pedestals
    - 10 Castle Keep models
    - 31 pillars and posts, 1 railing
    - 46 Towers and Gatehouses
    - 57 modular Human tower pieces
    - 10 town towers
    - 33 castle wall pieces
    - 28 modular castle wall pieces
    - 10 exterior only houses
    - 11 1-sided cliffs
    - 39 rocks and boulders
    - 12 huge earth chunks
    - 8 floating rocks
    - 3 bushes
    - 3 forest trees
    - 2 small trees, and two town modules

----------------------------------------------------
    Extra features:
    **All castle pieces share the same 2 textures. Either the Humans or Elves material can be used for both. By combining more of whats already set, you can almost double the amount of content included!

**All rocks share an advanced Shader that give the illusion for grass or moss. Most of these can be rotated as needed, keeping the grassy look always on the top of the surface. This is great for multi use of the same rock with different orientations. You can easily change the texture for your choosing, for a dirt effect, or even snow!

**Castle Roofs have an emissive texture on them. Giving you the option to alter their colors, if you want different coloring for both the Human and Elves materials.

**Banners that are 1-sided, can be easily set-up for use with Unity's cloth effects. These banners also use a Shader that projects the image on both sides.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  3. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

KeithBrown likes this.
  4. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

Fantasy Castles Pack will feature an end-summer update with a price rise to roughly $45. You pay one price, whichever you buy it at!

So far I am happy about that feedback that has been given to this package, outside of these forums, so as a thank you, i am creating this large update for the pack:

So far created are over 250+ modular prefabs. These models are of 3 main topics of:
    - Temple Structures of Old.
    - Stone Ruins, matching those of the Castle models looks.
    - Wood platforms and Scaffolding, great for combining with the stone ruins, and great for a desert-like Orc settlement, or Bandit camp.

upload_2018-6-24_13-42-19.png

upload_2018-6-24_13-42-30.png

upload_2018-6-24_13-42-40.png

These models are still a work in progress. But so far, they are blending very nicely with the package, and as always, I am having a lot of fun creating these!

Ruins are made stone for stone blocks.
    Wooden Platforms are made plank for plank.
    No flat textures for these pieces in this update!

There will also be fully separate planks, and stone blocks, so you can truly make your own modular pieces aside from the many that are already prepared for this update!

Have any question, comments, or concerns? Please do let me know! And as always, thank you.
    -Aquarius Max-

5. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

If anyone would like to join my Discord Server, any of you are welcome. In my server, i post new progress, and extra info there, first, before posting to other social sites. It is my most active form of communication for reaching out, either for questions, or just general chatting or feedback.

Cheers
    https://discord.gg/Z3Egykg