Search Unity

Failed validation Tizen Store

Discussion in 'Tizen' started by IronGirl, Sep 23, 2016.

1. IronGirl

IronGirl

Hello

I ve submitted my game into Tizen Store but i ve received a mail telling me that "The binary file of your application has failed validation".

[Defect]
    An API, which is not officially documented in the Tizen SDK, has been used in the source code of the Application package.

[Expected Result]
    APIs that are not officially documented in the Tizen SDK should not be used in the source code of Application packages.

[Reference]
    Base on guideline chapter 4.3.3, we prohibit use of undocumented API.
    Undocumented API is for internal platform developer only and such APIs are subjected to change without notice.
    So if application uses undocumented API, it does not guarantee compatibility for future platform update.
    See the attached file for further details on the use of undocumented APIs.

this is the invalide code:

std::__throw_out_of_range_fmt(char const*, ...)[RunGame]

I ve attached a screenshot of my unity project in this thread. I m using unity 5.5.0f3 and in project window in unity i have a folder of the game named resources and a folder of unity standard assets that i used in game.I don't use any API in the game. I didn't know why my application was rejected from Tizen Store. Can you please help me. Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

3. IronGirl

IronGirl

Hi Masterfalcon,
    Thanks for your reply, i ll check your post in App challenge forum to fix this issue.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016