Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Failed to resolve project template

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by batmangeekeur, Nov 14, 2023.

1. batmangeekeur

batmangeekeur

upload_2023-11-14_10-25-4.png
    when i want to create a project this message appear how can i resolve it ?

2. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

Given enough free disk space (20+ GB on each drive) I would close the hub, go to that folder, and delete that file or the entire templates folder. You will have to redownload these templates.

If the same issue appears: uninstall and reinstall the hub.

3. bennett1412

bennett1412

in my case, i just went to that particular folder and unzipped the compressed file, recreated the project and it worked