Search Unity

1. Read here to learn more about our latest preview of the XR Interaction Toolkit.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Click here to see what's on sale for the "Best of Super Sale" on the Asset Store
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Read here for Unity's latest plans on OpenXR.
    Dismiss Notice

Failed to resolve assembly UniversalApiContract

Discussion in 'VR' started by Maikyl, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Maikyl

Maikyl

Since upgrading from HoloToolkit to Mixed Reality Toolkit, I am unable to build for hololens. The error unity throws is:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    2.   at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
    3.   at Burst.Compiler.IL.AssemblyLoader.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
    4.   at Burst.Bcl.BclApp.LoadAllAssemblyReferences(AssemblyDefinition asmDef, Dictionary2 visited)
    5.   at Burst.Bcl.BclApp.LoadAllAssemblyReferences(AssemblyDefinition asmDef, Dictionary2 visited)
    6.   at Burst.Bcl.BclApp.FindExecuteMethods(List`1 rootAssemblyPaths)
    7.   at Burst.Bcl.BclApp.GetMethodsToCompile()
    8.   at Burst.Bcl.Program.Main(String[] args)
    The scene itself is mostly empty, containing only the required gameobjects for MRTK (Directional Light, MixedRealityToolkit and MixedRealityPlayspace, which has the Main Camera as child.) Building a test scene from the MRTK works fine, so it must have something to do with our project.

Unity version 2019.2.6, SDK version 10.0.18362.0

2. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Can you submit a bug report for this?

3. Maikyl

Maikyl

I will first thing Monday morning when I get back in office.

4. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

5. Maikyl

Maikyl

unityunity