Search Unity

Failed to load package manager -- PLEASE HELP!! (in desperate need)

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by dmn106, Feb 13, 2019.

1. dmn106

dmn106

Hi, these errors suddenly appeared while I was working on a school project. Unity was working perfectly fine for me this morning until a couple hours ago. All I did was moved my project folder to the repo folder I cloned for my school project and now suddenly this is occurring for me across ALL projects (even when I try to create a new project).

I am running on Windows 10. The following are a sample of the errors I am getting, as I do not know how to get to the console error log. There are 187 errors and 4 warnings so bear with me please.

Failed to load package manager
    UnityEditor.Modules.ModuleManager:InitializeModuleManager()

Couldn't call method UNetDomainReload because the class NetworkIdentity or method couldn't be found.

UnityEditor.Modules.ModuleManager:InitializePlatformSupportModules()

Assembly 'Packages/com.unity.ads/Editor/UnityEditor.Advertisements.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
    Unable to resolve reference 'UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.Xcode'. Is the assembly missing or incompatible with the current platform?

Assembly 'Packages/com.unity.analytics/Editor/Unity.Analytics.Editor.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
    Unable to resolve reference 'UnityEngine.UI'. Is the assembly missing or incompatible with the current platform?

UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorCompilationInterface:DeleteUnusedAssemblies()

Failed to load package manager:
    UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorCompilationInterface:CompileCustomScriptAssemblies(EditorScriptCompilationOptions, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.analytics@3.2.2\DataPrivacy\DataPrivacyButton.cs(3,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UI' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine' (are you missing an assembly reference?

and this goes on for Library\..\com.unity.textmeshpro@1.3.0 (this makes up the majority of the errors)

UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorcompilationInterface:CompileScripts(EditorScriptcompilationOptions, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget)

UnityEditor.Modules.ModuleManager:RegisterAdditionalUnityExtensions()

UnityEditor.SyncVS:SyncVisualStudioProjectIfItAlreadyExists()

UnityEngine.GUIUtility: ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

PLEASE HELP!!!!! I CANNOT FIND THIS ERROR ANYWHERE ELSE ONLINE!!
    It seems to have only occurred on one other thread but no solution was provided on that thread.

I did not make any changes to my network settings.
    I did not change anything on my computer except from the time when I pushed my changes to my project repo on GitHub.

Unity was working perfectly fine this morning.
    I have already uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times.
    I am using the most up to date version of Unity so there is nothing I could upgrade to.

PLEASE HELP!!!