Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for insight from anyone who has experience with game testing to help us better Unity. Take our survey here. If chosen to participate you'll be entered into a sweepstake to win an Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Failed to create master Direct3D window

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Titanas, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Titanas

Titanas

Hello every one I'm new and just began to use this software. After install I ran into this issue.
    When I go to start the game I see a Screen appear with some grass and such then immediately closes and I get this error message.

Failed to initialize 3d Graphics
    Failed to create master Direct3D window

I'm using Windows XP 64 with Nvidia GTX 260 Gfx card

2. Titanas

Titanas

Fixed Sorry for the thread space.

3. iConor

iConor

How'd you fix it? i have the same problem and i have been searching everywhere?

4. onis donis

onis donis

help me, i think my computer is to old for the accelerated graphics, i ran the lastest version of blender on it, and before that i ran maya 7, which was very slow. but i get this message whenever I try too launch unity"Failed to create master Direct3D window". Whats going on, well i'm running windows xp, but i think it's an 8bit, i'm not sure i need some advice.

5. jinnma

jinnma

I encounter this problem after installing the perfHUD
    How I can restall to normal state.

6. asiny

asiny