Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Bug Fail to open project from Unity Hub

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by DanielIshivaev, Jul 14, 2022.

1. DanielIshivaev

DanielIshivaev

I am using unity hub 3.2.0 with unity 2019.4.40f1. It shows that it created the project but if i try to find it on my computer its no where, when i try to open the project it says the same thing over and over : "Project failed to open - My project could not be opened. Please check the logs".

The logs say : "ERROR.PROJECT.PATH_NOT_FOUND"

Please help me fix this, Thanks.

2. jayforshort

jayforshort

Same problem. No errors in log though. Build settings just won't open. Using 2019.4.40f1 with Pop!OS 22.04 and Hub 3.2.0