Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Fail to build Android on Unity 2022.2.0b10

Discussion in '2022.2 Beta' started by Andrew010110, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Andrew010110

Andrew010110

I've been trying to build my Android game in a CI environment using GameCI and docker images of Unity. However, when attempting to make the build, I end up hitting this error:
    Now I'm not sure if this error is a red herring as above it, I see a message
    One thing I did notice after digging more into the issue is when Unity is installed via the Unity Hub UI, it installs 9 dependencies and uses Android SDK/NDK versions 31/32 while the headless hub cli installs 8 dependencies and Android SDK/NDK versions 29/30 (and I presume a different version of openJDK as well). I tested this on a standard Ubuntu machine (not containerized to eliminate that as a variable) and saw this behavior as well.

Any ideas on how to resolve this? Appreciate any guidance I can get on this!

2. Andrew010110

Andrew010110

Just noticed the pinned Andoid post about hub not installing the correct tools. This is resolved.

3. Carlos9x

Carlos9x

I am also getting this error. Has anyone encountered this error like us?

4. achimmihca

achimmihca

> Just noticed the pinned Andoid post about hub not installing the correct tools

Could you please point me to this post?
    I am still having this issue.