Search Unity

Games Factions: Online - Sandbox Crafting focused MMORPG with a focus on RP and Community

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by SocialArenaPR, May 1, 2022.

1. SocialArenaPR

SocialArenaPR

I would like to introduce Factions: Online. Factions is a Large Zoned based crafting focused Sandbox MMORPG built with Atavism. The main pillars of the game is Role Play, Community, Deep Crafting, Politics, and Economy. Combat will be a part of the game however it's not the main focus and will be tied to the other aspects of the game. For example if you go to war there will be real Community, Political, and Economic considerations to account for before declaring war.

Soft launch of my barebones pre-alpha will be taking place this coming Friday with the server remaining online for the foreseeable future. Updates will happen every Friday with me online playing with you guys over the weekends testing new things out. I will be managing one of the settlements in the starting zone with at least 2 other settlements in the zone up for grabs through in game community events. Smaller land claim Deeds can be purchased through a NPC Vendor in my settlement. For this initial release I will have the majority of the tier 1 basic resources available for gathering and many of the tier 1 items and Buildings available for construction.

I will have more details on where you can download the client later in the week.

unknown (1).png unknown (2).png unknown (3).png unknown (4).png unknown (5).png

Last edited: May 22, 2022
  2. SocialArenaPR

SocialArenaPR

Some Progress on my settlement. For my settlement since I have stuff I want included that won't be available else where I wanted to put in the buildings through the Unity Editor. All Props and other buildings will be added in game through the build tools though. unknown (6).png unknown (7).png unknown (8).png unknown.png

Last edited: May 22, 2022
  3. SocialArenaPR

SocialArenaPR

Socketing and Enchanting Gear:

Player Rankings:

Full Featured Auction House:
    Selling:

Buying and viewing listings:

Flying Mounts:

4. SocialArenaPR

SocialArenaPR

First iteration of the prototype for the Arctic Zones.

Arctic_Iteration_1_01.png Arctic_Iteration_1_02.png Arctic_Iteration_1_03.png

DragonsanStudios likes this.