Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Question facing problem to create mobile control with new input system and cinemachine

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by tlmsnchocho, Aug 2, 2023.

1. tlmsnchocho

tlmsnchocho

i created tps controls with new input system & freelook cinemachine . i'm facing many problems to make mobile controls ......
    i used the on screen button for jump and crouch & on screen joystick for movement to copy from left gamepad stick , than i created ui panel in half of screen to screen rotation (cameraLook) .. and the screen rotation is working on all the screen (not in the specified panel )
    but all of these are broken and weird . and when i use more fingers to play it will be much much broken .

so any solution to create perfect mobile binding and touch (with new input system & cinemachine free look )

i want the control to be like PUBGM for(MoveJoyStick & jump & crouch & cameraRotaion)
    :(:(:(:(