Search Unity

Facebook.Unity.Arcade.dll was not registered

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by unity_E-6ttCMdAUaiGw, Jun 4, 2019.

1. unity_E-6ttCMdAUaiGw

unity_E-6ttCMdAUaiGw

Extension C:/Program Files/2019.3.0a2/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.Arcade.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.
    Extension C:/Program Files/2019.3.0a2/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.Settings.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.
    Extension C:/Program Files/2019.3.0a2/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.
    Extension C:/Program Files/2019.3.0a2/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/FacebookNamedPipeClient.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS

2. jkuehlin

jkuehlin

Bump.

MemeDispens3r likes this.
  3. PlanetClashGame

PlanetClashGame

I'm having the same issue except I'm on a Mac:

Extension /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.3.0a2/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.Arcade.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

Extension /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.3.0a2/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.Settings.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

Extension /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.3.0a2/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

Extension /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.3.0a2/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/FacebookNamedPipeClient.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

4. PlanetClashGame

PlanetClashGame

Have you figured anything out yet?

5. foshoo

foshoo

Re-import your Assets, it worked for me.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  6. DigitalOddity

DigitalOddity

Yes does anyone have a solution to this or what this is even referencing too? Re-importing the assets doesn't work. I opened a brand new project nothing in it and the error shows.

MemeDispens3r and Tassneem like this.
  7. unity_K7m4dxsylkQz8Q

unity_K7m4dxsylkQz8Q

SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.Arcade.dll was not registered same problem

8. chmodseven

chmodseven

I just installed the new 2019.2.0f1 and getting the same errors on a converted project.

EDIT: Deleting the Facebook folder from C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.2.0f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines does seem to get rid of the error, but obviously that's not a great solution, as it damages the install even though I can get away with it as I'm not using FB for this project.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    MemeDispens3r and Geoffrey83 like this.
  9. Geoffrey83

Geoffrey83

I am having the same issue as @chmodseven. Upgraded a project to 2019.2.0f1 and got the following errors in editor:

Extension C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.0f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.Arcade.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

Extension C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.0f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.Settings.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

Extension C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.0f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

Extension C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.0f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/FacebookNamedPipeClient.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

Initially these errors would not let me run the project in the editor. Remarkably, after hitting build and run, the project built and ran on my local machine although there were graphic glitches (3/4 of the screen was white). When I returned to the editor, the errors were still there but I was able to run the project in the editor without it complaining. At this time the errors disappeared from the log and didn't return for the rest of my session. Restarting Unity caused the errors to return, but I am able to get rid of them by playing the project in the editor.

10. DeepShader

DeepShader

11. Sagar_oo7

Sagar_oo7

"AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....………………."

What ?????
    Transforming to Super Sayin 3 to deal this problem! Can't you fell the earthquake coming?

MemeDispens3r and amidos_unity like this.
  12. jacobmjeter

jacobmjeter

Same Issue in 2019.2.0f1. For Facebook.Unity.Arcade.dll, Facebook.Unity.Settings.dll, Facebook.Unity.dll, FacebookNamedPipeClient.dll. My project does not use the Facebook sdk, but I have the module installed. Has anyone opened a bug report yet?

13. bilalhaider8989

bilalhaider8989

Anyone with the "ULTIMATE" solution?

14. Schubkraft

Schubkraft

Unity Technologies

15. CoCoNutti

CoCoNutti

16. Chris-NeonTree

Chris-NeonTree

Up-voted the bug.
    ...still, is there anyway to go around this problem?
    This one time i didn't make a project copy before upgrading...
    now unity crashes just after opening the project.

17. canbax

canbax

have the same issue after upgradeing unity to 2019.1

18. MichiealO

MichiealO

same issue.

Bump.

19. DRY1994

DRY1994

Unity 2019.2.2f1 is showing these errors as well today (8-26-2019).

Extension C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.2f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.Arcade.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

Extension C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.2f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.Settings.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

Extension C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.2f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

Extension C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.2f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/FacebookNamedPipeClient.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

They aren't completely system breaking as I can click clear and be on my merry way. Although It's still unsettling and could get really annoying if I wanted to create a Facebook game.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  20. PEMMC

PEMMC

Simple, I just resolved by deleting the Facebook folder inside the (PLAYBACK) directory of the editor I use.

This is the Patch:
    C: \ Program Files \ Unity \ Hub \ Editor \ 2019.2.3f1 \ Editor \ Data \ PlaybackEngines

21. ddenaultacs

ddenaultacs

My solution was to rename C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.2.3f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\Facebook to C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.2.3f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\F***book. This was I at least get a laugh until this issue is fixed.

22. MemeDispens3r

MemeDispens3r

Having the same issues as a student for a stem class, please help me I need help. I've been trying to go into play mode and it doesn't work because of this,

Extension C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.1f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.Settings.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

Extension C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.1f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

Extension C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.1f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/FacebookNamedPipeClient.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

Assembly with name 'VRTK.Samples.Farm.Runtime' already exists (Assets/Samples/Samples/Farm/VRTK.Samples.Farm.Runtime.asmdef)

Assembly with name 'VRTK.Samples.Farm.Runtime' already exists (Assets/Samples/Farm/VRTK.Samples.Farm.Runtime.asmdef)
    Help me, I'm probably going to fail this class.

unityunity