Search Unity

Facebook Twitter Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by CallToAdventure, Nov 25, 2012.

1. CallToAdventure

CallToAdventure

Hi folks,

After months of trying various solutions to integrate social networking into my game, I finally decide to take matters into my own hands and join forces with an experienced developer to roll out my own. Having to deal with poor documentation and "coding skills" required plugins (I myself am an artist) I set out to develop something that just works. Drag and drop.

Facebook&Twitter is the plugin that does just that. Drag the button from the prefabs folder into your scene and build. That's it! Of course, the API will let you roll your own ways of achieving that - GUI buttons, whatever your game/app menu type require.

The plugin is iOS 6 and up/Mountain Lion only. Just like my retina 15 inch dropped CD, I think it's time to look into the future and keep the pace with Apple's new integrated Social Networking.

You can test the plugin right now (macos standalone build) if you download it from here.

Known issues - if ran into full screen, in MacOS - the Unity window will be always on top so the Facebook/twitter composers won't show on top of that. We're looking into it.

The plugin will be shortly available in Asset Store, hopefully.

2. rainbladestudios

rainbladestudios

Hey there! Just purchased this in the app store, and had questions. Are you available?

Thanks!