Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook Audience Network No fill Error when I put my Placement ID

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rahat090255, Nov 8, 2018.

1. rahat090255

rahat090255

When i keep my placement id Blank I mean I kept it default
    Code (CSharp):
    1. this.adView = new AdView("YOUR_PLACEMENT_ID", AdSize.BANNER_HEIGHT_50);
    then it shows the add perfectly for all types. but when i put my placement id then it shows me fill error.
    After putting my placement my code looks like.
    Code (CSharp):
    1. this.adView = new AdView("12345677_988776786", AdSize.BANNER_HEIGHT_50);
    I am testing this with their samples. I am also getting an error in the logcat something like this "You dont call AudiencenetworkAds.Initialize(), for this Fan may not work properly". but this dont effect the add loading when i keep the placement to "YOUR_PLACEMENT_ID".
    When I tried to initialize this i can't find anything like that

Looking for a solution.

NB: I have facebook app installed, My FAN project is approved by facebook, I have put the project on Test and Live mode for testing, I tested in emulator and also real divices with different facebook id logged in and also the test Id logged in.

2. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

Do you have a call to initialise somewhere? Seems like something obvious to try.