I have managed to get the app to connect to the server, but I have failed to get the components to do anything (rotate head, adjust blendshapes etc). Has anyone got it going with a VRoid Studio character? (VRoid Studio is free.) I used HANA_Tool to add the 52 ARKit "Perfect Sync" blendshapes. (Costs a few dollars on Booth.) VRoid Studio characters have a root object with child Face and Body objects. The facial blendshapes are all in the Face child. HANA_Tool is available on Booth and adds the ARKit blendshapes to the basic ones that VRoid Studio adds to characters. The names are "close" to the Unity names. (The top names are the default names used by VRoid Studio, the ones below it are the extra ones added by HANA_Tool.) I am not sure where to put the face actor component or how to test it. There are sliders like "how close a match the blendshape name should be", but that is not very helpful to work out what to set it to (no value I have tried worked). I tried putting the ARKit Face Actor component on both the root game object and on the Face object, but neither worked. There is no feedback when things are not working. I don't know if I picked the wrong things in the mapper. Just wondering if someone had it working with VRoid Studio characters already before I invest more time.