Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

EZ Replay Manager

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by softrare, Jun 12, 2011.

1. softrare

softrare

2. radiantboy

radiantboy

has anyone successfully recorded UFPS1 or 2 with this? Id like to try make a killcam with it..

3. squallfgang

squallfgang

I wanted to controll a character record it and afterwards replay that. But it didn't work.

The character first wasn't moving at all (not even translation but also no animation) and he was put in position 0,0,0 of the level where he actually never ever was. the only thing I got to move was the camera.

In a second attempt the character was moving, but scaling was completely messed up and the character animation was completely distorted. So sadly not usable. Seems like its having troubles with encapsuled objects and scaling. maybe it works for simplier setups.
    Is what I describe a known issue with a quick fix or is it maybe possible to get a refund?

4. softrare

softrare

Hi! Thanks for your message. You very certainly have a configuration mistake. Please make sure you only put parent objects in the recording queue. Also (very important if you get results like this) clean your object cache, by deleting the folder EZR created under Resources/ Hope this helps! If you still keep getting problems, I will be happy to jump on TeamViewer and take a look at your setup.

5. squallfgang

squallfgang

Hey thanks for the quick reply. I did as you said an deleted the folder. The system was already setup to record the parent object. Unfortunately the result stayed the same. Hope the teamviewer sesssion can help.

6. softrare

softrare

Very well, write me an email https://softrare.eu/contact.html

unityunity