Search Unity

Question extreme performance tip for non-DOTS+ECS development, use only standard?

Discussion in '2D' started by graphicsayy97, Sep 27, 2021.

1. graphicsayy97

graphicsayy97

hello, i have research some amazing performance on unity with DOTS/ECS development and 2D but it seems this is somewhat large in change for use and unsupported compared to standard unity development... and i cant use assets i have on asset store mostly with it

anyone know the best tips for getting many sprites rendered and also skeleton animation with 2D? I try to search this and have ok result in some tests but i try to see what other new things have developed.. i want to maximize render able entities on screen with logic

i am research multithreading everyday but i also want to see what github repo exist, and tutorial website for this and maybe someone knows something i missed

thank you for any help

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

3. Ted_Wikman

Ted_Wikman

Unity Technologies

In the 2D Animation package, we have bursted and jobified our deformation code, and this will be enabled if you add the Collections and Burst package to the project (link to documentation).

Your question is quite wide, so it is difficult to give you a good answer. What are you currently trying to do where the current 2D rendering pipeline is failing? Do you have a certain use case you would like to achieve but cannot?