Search Unity

Extreme Drift (Unity3D)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by 3dpowermax, Apr 24, 2017.

1. 3dpowermax

3dpowermax

Real drifting pros do not need just rear-wheel drive cars to perform amazing stunts on a track. They can control pretty much any car, ranging from SUVs to exotic cars, to the perfection. You would not believe your eyes what kind of drifts they are capable of. And these guys are looking for a new blood to join their team. What about you? Do you dare to try their challenge? The stakes are high. If you fail, you will go home without your car, but if you succeed, you will get invited into the real drifting elite. These guys are travelling around the world and enjoying extreme rides along the way. This is life you have always dreamed about. Lets take the risk! Tons of customizable cars and tracks to unlock means hours and hours of never-ending fun and entertainment. Who will become the next king of the drift? Will it be you? Then prove us that you deserve this title and show us your expert driving skills! Have fun.

Extreme Drift is a new package which is designed for Drift Games that would give you the ability to work and hand it easily.

Features of this package :

* Cameras are all set fine and The views can be easily changed and shifted

* Vehicles controls are all real that would give you the real sense of

* This package is easily manipulated and edited

* Brake lines and particles are perfectly used in this package

* The vehicles include shifting system

* The asset include mobile control (UI)

* this game have 5 trucks (sunny, night ,rain…)

* this game have 14 vehicles (cars, police, helicopter…)

* Main Menu and Game UI

you can download the asset from unity asset store :
    as soon ... (pending)

SpaceRay likes this.
  2. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

Hello, very good news that you are making this very good and well done asset, it looks very good and interesting from the video shown

I have already bought and I am using right now your own RCK ( Realistic Car Kit) and this asset shown here adds the additional needed things as to be able to select from different cars and have a main menu among other things

The most important question for me now, is when will be ready and available to buy it? it will be now soon in Spring? or for Summer? or when?

I wish you all the best and that this extreme drift is even better than your awesome and great RCK

3dpowermax likes this.
  3. 3dpowermax

3dpowermax

Hi "SpaceRay",
    thank you for your review ,actually i submit the asset in asset store but it still pending and i think it be released in this week,
    so please waiting to download it from asset store,
    thanks

SpaceRay likes this.
  4. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

OH! WOW! This is a very good news and lovely news that you have already finished it and sent to asset store, wishing that it may appear today thursday or tomorrow friday.

I hope and wish that it gets selected by Unity to be out in the NEW asset part of asset store so many people can see it and buy it if wanted

All the best for you

Thanks

3dpowermax likes this.
  5. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

3dpowermax likes this.
  6. CoderPro

CoderPro

Hi @3dpowermax Could you tell me how to make tire burnout effect like in garage scene ?
    If not, could you make a new asset that contains Tire burnout particle effect only to assetstore ?

3dpowermax likes this.
  7. 3dpowermax

3dpowermax

Hi,
    yes please contact me with this email : 3dpowermax@gmail.com
    so i can send it for you ,
    thanks

CoderPro likes this.
  8. CoderPro

CoderPro

Hi @3dpowermax

I hope in the next update you will add or improve some features like this:

+ Control have sensitivity too high, although i was set sensitivity = 0. Car easy to rotation and loss balance. I think you should add a component like " Drift Assist " to make car stable.
    + User can custom or upgrade: Camber Angle, Suspension Height, Engine Power, Mass, RWD <-> AWD,... all about engine or wheel.
    + Sound engine: Now, sound engine not good and not realistic, i hope it will be improve.
    + Drift burnout effect, too.

If can make like above, your asset will become best drift car racing asset with easy control and custom car.

9. Felicityinc

Felicityinc

Hey @3dpowermax ,
    Can I use this package to create my own tracks and cars?
    I've seen alot of games with this asset on playstore with no modification.
    Thanks.