Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Exporting 360 video from VR scene containing MP4

Discussion in '2018.1 Beta' started by Phamista, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Phamista

Phamista

Hi everyone,

This is my first post. I'm here because I'm currently working on a project like a music video experience in VR. I'm trying to export it as a top/bottom equirectangular 360/VR video and upload it to YouTube. Within the scene I have 3D rendered TVs that have a flat cube for the screen. Each screen has a video player attached that is playing an MP4 music video. I've tried every asset I could find on the store and the integrated 360 capture within unity 2018.1.0b10. The issue is that when it begins the capture process (either as an MP4 or image sequence) the MP4 music video on the TV screens remains on the first frame. Particles, water, and animations work perfectly when capturing, only issue is the video on the screens. I've been at this for awhile now and need some help. Anyone have any ideas?

2. pierrepaul

pierrepaul

Unity Technologies

Hi there.

We arent aware of this bug. Could you file us a bug please and put the bug number here ?

This would help.

thanks.