Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Export animation in Maya not working when import in Unity.

Discussion in 'Animation' started by nguyennhu_thieny, May 31, 2022.

1. nguyennhu_thieny

nguyennhu_thieny

Hi guys.
    Before, I exported the animation file with no problem, I export the animation file into Unity, including 1 file containing models and bones, 1 file containing only animation. In the Export Selection panel I don't select the Animation tab for files that don't contain anim, before exporting the animation i did bake simulation and constraints.
    I export the fbx file and import it into Unity, but it doesn't show the Skinned Mesh Renderer, only the Mesh Filter. Only then did I realize that the fbx Skin file was broken, the bone was no longer connected to the model.

I have spent a long time searching for information for this error but haven't found a solution yet, so hopefully someone can help me.

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      29.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      35.6 KB
      Views:
unityunity