Search Unity

Question Exploring Possibilities of Importing Custom Brains

Discussion in 'Barracuda' started by DeshanGunarathna, Apr 23, 2022.

1. DeshanGunarathna

DeshanGunarathna

Hi,

I have some questions regarding both Barracuda and ML-Agent packages.

Here are my questions,

1. Lets say I have a brain trained from Tensorflow and Keras and already it is converted to .ONNX format. Will I be able to use it directly using a Behaviour Parameters component without using Barracuda? And How?(Assuming I managed to train the brain using the same input & output required by the Behaviour Parameters component)

2. I know that ML-Agent only covers Reinforcement Learning and Imitation Learning. Let's say I have trained a brain using Tensorflow and Keras using Supervise Learning with some data and in .ONNX format. Will I be able to use it on Unity and get a decision using Barracuda or with the way I have mentioned in question 1.

P.S
    I am new to unity(it has been only 3 months) and I have been using ML-Agent on a project. So far I have only used Barracuda directly to switch between multiple brains. And I have used TF and Keras to create Supervise Learned models before, but have no experience in converting them to .ONNX format. I only assumed it can be done because .ONNX support TF and Keras.

2. ssgacor88

ssgacor88

Promo perjudian slot online terbaik ssgacor88, daftarkan segera akun anda untuk mendapatkan promo cashback hingga 100% dan hadiah jackpot hingga puluhan juta rupiah hanya dalam sekali bermain slot.

3. myhrinfo11

myhrinfo11

I have some questions regarding both Barracuda and ML-Agent packages. Here are my questions, 1. Lets say I have a brain trained from big lots survey