Search Unity

Experienced Unity Developer with Strong C# and VR Skills Seeking Exciting Job or Gig Opportunities

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by PixelBoogie, Mar 23, 2023.

1. PixelBoogie

PixelBoogie

Hello,

My name is Shane and I am a Unity Developer with over 5 years experience with Unity and 2 years of professional experience in game development for creative agencies. I have a proven track record of success, having developed a game that has been published to the official Oculus Rift store.

In addition to this, I have contributed as part of a team on various Unity projects, including a VR experience recruiting application for the U.S. Army. I am familiar with level design and planning, and have created several mini Virtual Reality games. I have experience with Unity Interaction Toolkit, and I am skilled with C# and have a strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).

If you are looking for a Unity developer who is passionate, talented, and can deliver high-quality work, look no further! Please feel free to contact me to discuss how my skills and experience can benefit your team.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/pixelboogie/

justamovie@yahoo.com

Last edited: Mar 23, 2023