Search Unity

[Experienced Programmer] - Gameplay systems, custom netcode, Steamworks

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by camerondus, Feb 21, 2021.

1. camerondus

camerondus

Hello! My name is Cameron and I am a 19 year old computer engineering student and programmer. I was born in and live in USA. I have been programming and making games in unity for several years, and use it for at least a couple hours a day. Whether its a small project, or one with many complex system that need to be implemented, I can do it all. Since you are probably looking at many potential applicants for your project, I will keep this post short and sweet, and list off my abilities and accomplishments as a unity developer:
    • Lots of experience in both SRP (HDRP) and built-in render pipeline
    • Ability to write performant custom netcode, with a client/ server setup
    • Ability to implement features from the Steamworks SDK, including a custom implementation of the newest SteamNetworkingSockets for free, reliable, and performant peer to peer networking
    • Excels at math/ physics, I wrote a custom ballistics physics system for my FPS project
    • Wrote custom FPS AI, using an extremely reliable and performant sight system
    • Created a fast and performant procedurally generated forest, generated during runtime
    • Actually knows how to use the profiler
    The link below is a link to my YouTube channel, where you will find proof of my experience
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8r_7nG3QYUMGhEEeoEMsDg

Feel free to contact me with any inquiries at either my discord or email (below)
    milk_drinker01#5765
    camerondus@gmail.com