Search Unity

Experienced programmer for hire

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by steego, Jun 7, 2021.

1. steego

steego

Hello there. My name is Stig and I am a programmer. I've been a programmer for as long as I can remember, and have been an avid Unity user for the last ten years or so. Been doing freelance work for a while now.

I'm currently looking for new projects, and hope you will consider me for yours.

What I can offer is a strong foundation in programming (and the auxiliaries, like git, CI/CD and what have you), and I'm happy to do graphics and shader development, prototyping, audio programming (I've been dabbling in sound engineering), physics (I'm an electrical engineer, so I've learned some physics), animation controllers, editor tooling, general gameplay programming and, uhmm, other stuff.

I'm also familiar with a lot of other software in the pipeline, like Blender (can write scripts for it if needed), Substance Designer/Painter, Photoshop, FMOD Studio, etc. and can probably function as a technical artist of sorts as well.

You can take a look at my portfolio here: https://freakshowstudio.com/portfolio.html

Contact me by DM if you're interested and let me know your preferred communication channel, then we can continue the discussion there.

EyeUnitedEmCee likes this.