Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Experienced generalist looking for dedicated programmer to continue to build combat framework

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by liero116, Jul 10, 2021.

1. liero116

liero116

Hey there!

My name is Derek. I do a little bit of everything. I've been developing a versatile combat framework I've been calling Park Engine. I use it currently to develop an arena fighting game with a dedicated player base. I am constantly looking to improve the engine, but have lately been trying to focus more on game design and asset creating.

This isn't the project, but it's something that was made using the framework:

If you're interesting in seeing something more complex built with the engine let me know and I'll link it to you. I can't exactly post it here.

Right now, I'm looking to improve the framework more and eventually turn it into something bigger. Not 100% sure what exactly yet, but I'm more focused on getting things up to speed right now.

What am I looking for?

Ideally someone to focus on programming. Having general Unity knowledge always makes things easier though. Ideally you'd also have a background in fighting/action games. The framework is built like a fighting game so having an understanding on how those are meant to work would go a long way.

This is sort of an open-ended project without an exact direction on a final project. I have a few things I'd like to do, but I'm holding off for a bit.

Anyways if this sounds/looks interesting to you, feel free to message me.

Thanks!

a1759254592 likes this.