Search Unity

Experienced C# Programmer Needed

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by nestorc818, Feb 5, 2021.

1. nestorc818

nestorc818

Hello,

My name is Nester and my partner and company's founder Florian Himsl, also known as the co-creator of a little game called "Binding Of Isaac" (the original). Are looking for a good candidate to replace our current Programmer. Him and I are looking to build a solid and more permanent team. So I come here looking for that right person to join us.

We have been developing a game, the past 18 months. But now we're looking for a replacement programmer. A programmer with indie rates and willing to grow with us(future projects will be renegotiated with better rates). Our current programmer has been working with us the entire time of the project.

However, his skill level and turn around has not been good lately and turns out he isn't the right fit for us. He has never done a game of this caliber and never reached the phase were in currently. That being said, now we're seeking someone a bit more experienced and reliable in C# coding.

What are we looking for?

We need someone to take over programming because our current programmer is leaving us and the seat needs to be filled ASAP. But in order to pick a good candidate, we need a few things.

1. Understand the current programmers code, in C#. Which will be explained by the current programmer.

2. Know what it will take to continue and expand current mechanics and over all programming, where needed. Must be flexible and versatile, open minded and a self starter.

3. Must do a test for us. The test involves making a coherent but simple scenario using current mechanics. If picked you will be paid for the Test, time spent learning and understanding the current code.

Note: Only experienced programmers apply.

4. Part time, but must be flexible. As milestones must be met on a timely manner.

That being said, if you fit the criteria and are open minded, we would like to hear from you. As mentioned before we need a more long term programmer. The potential for long term work is available as we have a few game designs lined up in our pipeline. We're trying to build a firm team and find the right fit for us. This is a great opportunity for anyone really looking for growth. Please add me on Skype, nestor_c818 or email me at Nestorthe3dmodeler@gmail.com. I can give you more details and a game build for you to check out and see it's potential.

Hope to hear from you soon, and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

P. S- INDIPENDENT INDIVIDUALS ONLY. NO AGENCIES.

Attached Files:

2. nestorc818

nestorc818

Position filled. Thank you to everyone who applied.