Search Unity

ExecutionEngineException when playing Timeline in iOS

Discussion in 'Timeline' started by _Ayyya, Aug 1, 2017.

1. _Ayyya

_Ayyya

I am getting the following exception when playing a Timeline in an iOS build. Does anyone know what might be causing that?

Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.

Thread -> id: 4068b000 -> priority: 1

ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to JIT compile method 'System.Linq.Enumerable:Iterate<UnityEngine.Timeline.TrackAsset, double> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<UnityEngine.Timeline.TrackAsset>,double,System.Func`3<UnityEngine.Timeline.TrackAsset, double, double>)' while running with --aot-only.

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Max[TrackAsset] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 selector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.Timeline.TimelineAsset.CalculateDuration () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.Timeline.TimelineAsset.get_duration () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableAsset.Internal_GetPlayableAssetDuration (UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableAsset asset, IntPtr ptrToDouble)

2. thierry_unity

thierry_unity

Hi
    Can you please open up a bug and share your project with us. That would help us alot to find what is the issue here. Also paste here the bug # so it is easier for us to track it down.

thanks!

3. _Ayyya

_Ayyya

Hi,

Yeah sure. I posted a slimmed down project where you can see the issue that I am experiencing. Here's the bug #937737

Cheers.

4. thierry_unity

thierry_unity

Thanks a bunch, we will dig into that as soon as possible.