Search Unity

Exam location for Unity Certified User: Programmer Course

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by Jason_Banks, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Jason_Banks

Jason_Banks

I am interested in purchasing the "Unity Certified User Voucher with Courseware, Practice Test / Retake" (https://shop.certiport.com/product-p/12006664.htm) but I don't see a single testing center offering the exam in the United States.

I contacted Certiport/PearsonVue showing them that the exam was available for purchase, but no testing centers are available. They couldn't explain why.

Has anyone had luck taking the Unity Certified User: Programmer Exam or know what the situation is for taking this exam?

Thank You

jjrice2233 likes this.
  2. Yeoman742

Yeoman742

I was wondering if you have received an answer on this?? I'm taking the same test soon, the nearest center to me that offered it was near Austin Tx. But since covid they allowing me to take it through some kind of Zoom setup.

3. samuelmiller

samuelmiller

I just took the exam. I did it online through Dov Educational Service, based out of Burbank, CA. I had tried a place close to me in NJ but had some issues taking the test. I would probably try a local place first, but since it's online you can take it from anywhere.