Search Unity

Exam features

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by ZNJase, Oct 25, 2021.

1. ZNJase

ZNJase

Yo!
    Hope you all haveing a perfect day.
    Wanted to ask about the certification of Unity, the test/exam.
    Do you need to use voice, english grammar, speaking, or something like?
    Im still learning english and i do not feel confortable with the languaje yet.

Thx!!!!

2. JonathanBartel

JonathanBartel

There are different certifications at different difficulty levels. Depending on which one you're going for, it may be available in another language besides English. For example, the Professional Programmer exam is available in Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish (Latin American).

You can get more information about each specific certification from this site: https://unity.com/products/unity-certifications

Hope that helps.

3. ZNJase

ZNJase

Oh, ok, thanks for the answer!
    But, what i need to know, if i need to speak in the examns, or is there something like exam with write topics.

4. JonathanBartel

JonathanBartel

@ZNJase
    It's hard to answer this question for two reasons:
    1) Each of the certifications has different exams. I have only taken the Professional Programmer certification exam and so I don't know anything with certainty about any of the other exams without speculating or researching them myself.
    2) Unity is pretty strict about not sharing any information about the exams. Doing so can void your certification. That's probably why no one else has responded to this forum post.

It's a shame a Unity rep hasn't stepped in to further answer your question by this point. Your question is valid and I'm pretty confident I know the answer, but I don't want any trouble from Unity for sharing anything I'm not supposed to. You could try emailing certification@unity3d.com. You might have a better chance of a response that way.