Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Exam Event in the United States?

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by carmine, Nov 20, 2016.

1. carmine

carmine

I'm interested in getting certified with Unity (been using Unity for 3+ years now). However, I do not see ANY exam events listed in the United States (or anywhere really).

I know there is a training partner in this country, but I do not see any events to actually take the event at.
    (Microsoft has a nice event space here in NYC for training classes, it might be perfect for this sort of thing)

Having an actual date to get prepared for would be great.

-Carmine

Arnold_Sinko likes this.
  2. ematsuno

ematsuno

I too have just completed the course and am anxious to have a credential. Does anyone know how to go about getting certified. There are no events and I'm befuddled how this can be accomplished.

3. carmine

carmine

I don't think anyone from Unity is looking at these forums that often. I emailed them directly and filled out the form to request in my city (New York City). Maybe if enough of us do that they can setup something. I even offered to help find a location etc.

unityunity