Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct here to familiarize yourself with the rules and how to post constructively.

2. Unity 2022.1 is now available as the latest Tech release.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improve your project's performance with our new guide on profiling in Unity.
    Dismiss Notice

Games EvoCore - Google Play Early Access

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by BamBamAlicious, Feb 22, 2019.

1. BamBamAlicious

BamBamAlicious

Hello and thanks for checking out my newest game EvoCore!

EvoCore at it's heart is an endless RNG 2.5D shooter. Gameplay is somewhere between the games Abuse and Contra of old.

I'm a one man band, and yes... every mesh is an asset store special!

The game as it stands is almost feature complete. The menu needs some fettering (Signing out and Password recover), and the game itself is feature complete.

For me as the developer I have set up a great system that makes it incredibly easy to add new components to rooms on the fly, so each update to the game will now almost guarantee more and more variety in the environments.

New steps in development will be the final menu items, categorising the door for more customisation options, and more rooms & enemies. Following from that boss enemies will be added, (I already have a Tank style boss in the works, the explosions off that are insane!).

Downloads are available on the play store for most android devices, controllers are supported!

Neviah likes this.
  2. BamBamAlicious

BamBamAlicious

Added new enemies and interior areas lately! The flier is an enemy with much higher speed but also lower health! The picture above also shows the sewers. At the moment there are only a few sewer pieces built into the random generator but its a start!

The UI and Menus have seen lots of changes, including but not limited to password resets, new terms and conditions, extra options to cater for lower end devices and some framework ready for extra customisation of your character!

I really feel like the game has come together well, and I'm pleased with the progress I'm making on updates and variety. Would love some input from other developers, you can find EvoCore here!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  3. BamBamAlicious

BamBamAlicious

Reserved For Updates

unityunity