Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Everything purple and weird messages in the console

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by meganinja, May 13, 2022.

1. meganinja

meganinja

Hello everyone. I'm working on a Virtual Reality game using OpenXR and when I started the project I used URP but after a while, my client wanted to change back to the built-in graphics.
    Ok, everything was working fine. But when I sent an update to him for the first time (using the new Plastic SCM), everything in the scene view and game view turned purple (even the skybox). It's not like the materials are wrong, it's like Unity can't render anything. I don't think there is something to do with the VR Oculus, because the screen is purple even when it's disconnected (and opening the scene view as well);
    He already tried creating another project from scratch and pulling the plastic changeset again but it became all purple again.
    The console is giving error messages I've never seen before (Ignore the first two log messages, they are from the game). Can someone help me? I would be very grateful.

EDIT: When the client opens the project, everything seems fine. No purple/pink screen. But when he connects the Oculus to the PC and presses the PLAY button, then everything becomes purple/pink.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2022