Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Everything has turned blue/same colour

Discussion in 'High Definition Render Pipeline' started by LawrieCo, Mar 1, 2020.

1. LawrieCo

LawrieCo

I've hit upon a strange result while working, occasionally while working I'll lose all colours.

My project is based on a brand new HDRP template after HDRP was verified, so it's very new and using default settings as provided by Unity.

While I was working on laying out assets everything suddenly turned blue.
    I hit undo a few times and it returned to normal, but then while I was working on another part of the scene I didn't notice it reoccur and can't undo that far. Does anyone have any idea what happened? Scene has one directional light that is white and I've changed the sky box to red to rule those out. Restarted Unity to luck and also checked other scenes. Other scenes are working fine. I'm using just the standard HDRP Lit shader too. I wouldn't normally create a post like this but I couldn't find anything similar.

upload_2020-3-1_12-20-30.png

I was thinking it might be related to baked lightmaps, I've not changed any of these settings but it does have a warning.
    upload_2020-3-1_12-28-44.png

ga5p0d3 likes this.
  2. LawrieCo

LawrieCo

Nevermind, turns out my directional light wasn't bright enough. Strange that it was rendering perfectly fine until I placed the 300th object.

FABLEGIMPS and ga5p0d3 like this.
  3. ZachHelm

ZachHelm

You're not the only one that this randomly happened to. Thanks for posting! :D