Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Everything going wonky...

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by dmko, May 18, 2016.

1. dmko

dmko

Collab greyed out, disconnects from services, won't list organizations, developer's site down....

internet is working for me

Maybe it's a fluke and something with our router or something, but just to know - is Unity doing maintenance and this outage is known/expected today (past few hours)?

2. thierry_unity

thierry_unity

As far as I know we have nothing going under maintenance right now. But I heard that the developer site was down in certain area yesterday, maybe it's an echo of that. I will ask around to see if there is still something going on but I don't think so.

3. TrentR

TrentR

I too am having issues with collaborate. I can see the services window, but collaborate is showing as disabled. When I attempt to enable it, I get a message saying cannot enable Collaborate. It was working fine this morning up until about 15 minutes ago.

4. holliebuckets

holliebuckets

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for reporting! We are having regional outages and its currently being worked on. If you can try restarting Chrome/Firefox as a temporary troubleshooting, please do. I'll update you when the fix is live.

So sorry for the troubles!

5. holliebuckets

holliebuckets

UPDATE!
    Fix was texted this morning and you should be good to go! Hopefully the troubleshooting worked for you in the meantime :)

dmko likes this.