Search Unity

Everyplay on Android not recording righ after seeing the share screen

Discussion in 'Unity Everyplay' started by lserafim, Apr 15, 2016.

1. lserafim

lserafim

Hi,
    I am having a issue on Nexus 5 (android 6.0.1) heres is the steps to make the bug occur
    - StopRecording
    - Click on a button to call the Show method
    - Watch the replay to see if i need something to be cut
    - Return as fast as possible to the game using the back button on android
    - StartRecording a new session

After that everyplay gets bugged and doen't record at all for lots of tries, but he debugs he is already recording, even if it's not recording (not even the event is called), it just move back to the regular state if i call StopRecording several times sometimes only 1 StopRecording fix the issue, other times i need to keep calling StopRecording untill it " unbug".

But if I wait a little, like 5-10 seconds, after the window share replay is closed it works perfectly.

My assumption is that everyplay is taking a while to change its internal states after you watch your previous replay and get locked in a invalid recording state which prevents you to start a new recording session. (and yea, im checking the ready for record before starting the recording session)

Is there any other thing that I can do with everyplay to know how it is REALLY ready to record without being locked in a false recording state?

Dotby likes this.
  2. VOTRUBEC

VOTRUBEC

I'm seeing the same problem. It looks like Stopping a recording and Starting another one too quickly doesn't start the second recording.

Did you ever resolve this, other than introducing a forced wait time?