Search Unity

Everyplay not uploading to YouTube

Discussion in 'Unity Everyplay' started by The_BenEvans, Dec 10, 2014.

1. The_BenEvans

The_BenEvans

Having a bit of an issue with uploading to YouTube from Everyplay. I signed into a Google Account with a YouTube channel and selected it for upload in Everyplay, but after upload the video was only on the Everyplay
    website with no sign of it on the YouTube account.

The build is in development and the game exists on the Everyplay Dashboard although it's description and other information are still blank.

Any ideas?

2. surathunity3d

surathunity3d

Hi @The_BenEvans

Thanks! Is it still happening?

- Do you remember whether it was a "Private" share (because that is the default setting if you are using a dev build)?
    - Is "Force Private" ON in Developer Dashboard?
    - Could you please share the video URL on Everyplay?

Regards
    Surath

3. The_BenEvans

The_BenEvans

Hi @surathunity3d

Just tried it again after checking your points. Part of the problem was a issue with Google+ Business accounts. I was logged into a account that Everyplay said "No YouTube account associated. Add one?", clicking Yes took me into YouTube where I was told "Account already associated with YouTube Channel".

Finding and swapping to the main Google+ account associated with the YouTube channel, in the Everyplay Settings, proved more successful and it appeared in the YouTube video page.

Just tried uploading 2 videos: The first told me in YouTube "Failed (unable to convert video file)", second worked quickly and perfectly. I'll play around a bit more and see if that error was a one off.

Cheers,
    Ben

4. surathunity3d

surathunity3d

Hi @The_BenEvans

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad the issue seems resolved now.
    If you can repro the upload failure again, please do let us know so that we can investigate if it is something at our end.

Cheers
    Surath

5. Ryanpaku

Ryanpaku

Hi @The_BenEvans

6. Ryanpaku

Ryanpaku

Hello guys it seems like you fixed this problem, can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to fix?

7. ullatussimo

ullatussimo

Unity Technologies

Hi @Ryanpaku,

Thanks for reaching out!

If your issue is caused by the same thing as with The_BenEvans, it's likely that you have a different Google account bound in your Everyplay account than what you are trying to log in as.

Please go to https://everyplay.com/settings (sign in if you need to), you should find the Google connection under the 'Social Networks' tab. Please delete it and try reconnecting it to the account you wish to use.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Simo

8. whateverls11

whateverls11

As i know this soundcloud downloader would help you fix the issue

The site has one plugin that can handle the problem