Search Unity

Everyplay just won't run.

Discussion in 'Unity Everyplay' started by hirok, Dec 6, 2016.

1. hirok

hirok

Good day to all.

I'm currently testing Everyplay on a Nexus 5x.
    Suppose n5x has an onboard H.264 encoder? I followed the tutorial, done all the settings and ReadyForRecording never got called.

IsSupported(), IsReadyForRecording(), IsRecordingSupported() is forever false.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ecordingsupported-is-false-on-android-nexus-5
    This guy tested on a nexus5 and seem to be resolved. I've no idea why n5x won't work and there's no error / status message from the class or the server.

btw, calling Everyplay.Show() also does nothing...

Best,

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  2. hirok

hirok

Aha!!!
    Sorry for the troubles, problem's solved.

Steps as follow.
    1. I called Everyplay.Initialize() and it yelled "Unable to initialize Everyplay. Everyplay might be disabled for this platform or the app is closing".
    2. I then followed everyplayInstance around and fount that the settings.IsEnabled is always false.
    3. Step in, androidSupportEnabled is false. And I go shift+F12 (VisualStudio command) and it leads me to function CheckForSDK_Android()
    The Everyplay editor script couldn't find the AndroidManifest.xml because I moved the "Plugin" folder to somewhere else.
    Move the "Plugin" folder right under "Assets" for "Android enabled" to show. Problem solved.

Best,

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    Archviz3d likes this.