Search Unity

Everyplay Android

Discussion in 'Unity Everyplay' started by BeforeTheLight, May 19, 2014.

1. BeforeTheLight

BeforeTheLight

Hello,
    I have recently downloaded the Everyplay package and am implementing it into my app Monster Truck Mayhem. I have Everyplay v1.8 on Unity 4.3.4 on a iMac 21" with 10.9.2 OSX.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Quatro_Designs.Monster_Truck&hl=en

I setup the app using the built in controls and recorded and viewed a few videos and was excited at the fact that it worked and how easy it was to get to that point. After that I read the docs and set out to setup GUI less recording. Set start, pause, resume, and stop recording in my scripts and after the race if supported show a button to show replay. Got it working fast! My longest recording is 90 seconds and my shortest is about 10 seconds.

Samsung Galaxy S3
    But after I play for a while my app crashes if I press the view replay button or sometimes after viewing a replay and going back to the app. It is very had for me to diagnose due to the lack of a crash log. Sometimes it just restarts the main activity. Acts like the phone is running out of memory and killing apps to save itself.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
    Black recordings. Nothing there sometimes supported never returns true sometimes it is true. I read the docs about downloading the package for your hardware at start up and after it is setup you will see ready for recording. I do not receive errors regarding the every play package in ADT just record blackness for the time of the recording.

I really would like to get this working but may have to abandon the idea as it seems bug ridden at this point in time. Hope someone has some good insight to help get this going. Thanks.