Search Unity

Everland: unleash the magic

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by codestalkers, Dec 2, 2012.

1. codestalkers

codestalkers

Hello!

After a lot of time on development I'm glad to present my finished Unity game for Android called Everland: unleash the magic.

The game takes place in a magical world where the forces of darkness have come to destroy the kingdom of Everland. You’ll take control of a warrior who’s skilled in the arts of war and magic as you try and beat back evil to save the kingdom.

Everland has a leveling system that allows you to upgrade your characters attributes and spells up to level 20. There are a slew of different spells you can use on against deadly foes and the game has 4 levels of difficulty to play through.

The game was created using some assets availables at Unity asset store and some other sites. I take all development stuff on this solo project.

Here is the game trailer:

(switch video quality to 720p or 1080p)

- Game website: http://www.everlandgame.com

- Link to Google Play (recently added): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codestalkers.everland

Enjoy! :)

2. 3

This looks fantastic. I really suggest you try to get some press, maybe if you know someone who knows someone? I've seen a lot of great games like this go undiscovered because nobody reports on it. Or maybe put out some advertisements.

Just a friendly business suggestion,

looks great, if only I had an android...

3. welby

welby

I agree,..it does look great,..and hey , I have a Droid phone :p

You did this all yourself? All in Unity?

I think that's awesome!...

One thing though....this is your first post here?! Where have you been? We would of loved to see this as it grew :p

So many times I see people post cool completed games as their first post ever! What gives? Don't be so shy!

:)
    cheers

4. codestalkers

codestalkers

Thank you guys, I really appreciate your comments and suggestions!

5. newticus

newticus

Any chance this will make it to the iOS? The game looks sweet. Great job!

6. codestalkers

codestalkers

Thank you!

Really I wish, but I don't have any iOS phone/tablet nor Unity iOS licenses to port the game right now. Maybe in a future, but this will not happen soon.

7. Rins Main man

Rins Main man

Wow you did this by yourself? Impressive idk how long it took but even if it took 5 years still an amazing looking game im gonna get it :)