Search Unity

Event system for Mecanim

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by G1NurX, Dec 25, 2012.

1. gshape

gshape

Just saw that a new version is uploaded to store...

2. daisySa

daisySa

Yes - good news as it's a great asset!

3. bhads44

bhads44

In Unity 5 the mecanim event data editor is saving events only to the base layer. And the controller is not saved to the prefab if an event is not saved on the base layer.

4. SteveB

SteveB

Yea I'm unable to get anything to save in fact, Base Layer or otherwise.

Unity 5, follow the steps and Add Event, Save and Save and Close. When I reopen all the events are gone and there are no controllers in the list.

5. G1NurX

G1NurX

6. nosyrbllewe

nosyrbllewe

The asset works great, however, the saving problem is not fixed in the asset store version. I had to fix it myself from the code on GitHub.

7. Eluem

Eluem

-Does this system work in Unity5?

-Does this system support guaranteed animation events (unlike the built in animation events)?

-How are animation events configured with this system? Is there a GUI where you can drop them into the animation at the time you'd like them to fire?

Thank you for your time.

8. precept

precept

We are experiencing issue that an event is being called twice. However if we set Critical to false it is called once and we noticed that if we change some transition parameters it is also called once. Any ideas?

9. RecursiveFrog

RecursiveFrog

Hi @G1NurX,

Could you please add a license to your repository to indicate to all users and contributors that the code is free to use? The fact that you don’t have one makes this a problem.

The MIT license probably matches what you intend for us to do as users. Without a license we technically can’t use it at all, and any contributors can claim that *they* don’t give their permission to anyone to use *their* code and bring your users to court for damages.

10. FaffyWaffles

FaffyWaffles

Is this still viable to use in unity 2019? If so, is this OPTIMAL to use in projects?

(Sorry for NecroPost)