Search Unity

Bug Errors When Importing Vivox

Discussion in 'Vivox (Voice & Text Chat)' started by wesleywh, Feb 6, 2023.

1. wesleywh

wesleywh

I went to the package manager, enabled preview packages, imported Vivox (15.1.190400-pre.1) and got a whole bunch of errors in my project. So I tried a different version (15.1.190200-pre.2) and still got a whole bunch of errors. I have Mirror version 67.1.0 in my project.

Here are some of the errors I get when I import the Vivox package:
    ```
    Library\PackageCache\com.unity.services.core@1.3.1\Editor\Core\BackendHelpers\UnityWebRequestHelper.cs(1,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Internal' does not exist in the namespace 'Unity.Services.Core' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.services.core@1.3.1\Editor\Core\EditorGameService\EditorGameServiceRemoteConfiguration.cs(4,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Configuration' does not exist in the namespace 'Unity.Services.Core' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.services.core@1.3.1\Editor\Core\EditorGameService\EditorGameServiceRemoteConfiguration.cs(6,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Networking' does not exist in the namespace 'Unity.Services.Core' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    ```

The list goes on. It seems like the `Vivox` package is missing key files or Mirror is causing a conflict. I have no idea at this point. Any guidance would be appreciated.

2. wesleywh

wesleywh

Yes, currently this seems completely un-usable with Mirror v72, my guess is the same with mirror v73.