Search Unity

Errors keep popping up when I try to activate my Unity personal license. Pls Help :(

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by CJ_20, Apr 11, 2021.

1. CJ_20

CJ_20

So I used to use unity pretty consistently, and now I was tryna get back into it, but when I came back I saw that I needed a license to use it. So I followed along with all the steps to activate a new license, and when that didn't work I tried the manual activation. That also didn't work, it would show that I have a license and then Unity would say "Invalid License" when I try and actually open or create a new project. When I tried to activate a new license, an error says "Failed to reach to Unity license servers" and "Machine Identification is invalid for current license." Im completely lost here and need help, please help me find a solution.

2. CJ_20

CJ_20

Anyone?

3. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

Short of the usual Windows dance of install/uninstall until it starts working, you're probably going to have to open a support ticket with Unity to get this resolved.

CJ_20 likes this.
  4. CJ_20

CJ_20

Thanks for the reply, but how do I open a support ticket?

5. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

You could hit their support@ email, or else start poking around the contact info at the bottom of this page.