Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Error with timestamp displayed only

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Evike7, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Evike7

Evike7

Hi
    When I install a fresh Unity (no matter which version), and I create a fresh, empty project, I get four timestamp errors (not clickable). I have tried this on other machines (PC, Win7), on multiple hard drives with fresh installed window7, no change. If I open an old project of me (projects where running timestamp-errors-unity-2018.3.0f2.jpg ok few days ago), I get the same errors, no matter what I do, which version of Unity I'm using. Image attached.

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

3. Evike7

Evike7

That is nice to know, thanx Joe.
    I will try 2018.2 (however I had the same error on all versions I have tried, incl. 2019 beta) but my whole project is already on 2018.3.0f2
    In the meanwhile I also have found a solution:
    I have registered my fresh installed windows7 and updated.
    And voila: the errors gone! After reinstalled Unity 2018.3.0f2
    Thanx for your kindness. _timestamp-errors-gone.jpg

4. Createman

Createman

I updated my Windows 7 with Windows Update and the error is gone. Might be those .NET updates which were plenty.

5. RKeown3D

RKeown3D

I ran into this issue a few days ago, running 2019.2.12f1, under Windows 10. After a few days of troubleshooting, I finally was able to resolve the issue. I attempted all recommended fixes on this and other forums, for the last few days, but none of them worked.

1) Open Package Manager
    2) Under Advanced, select Reset to Default Packages.
    3) Go into Project Settings, Player Settings, and click on the cog wheel in the upper right hand corner.
    4) Select 'Reset'

Once it had finished re-importing all assets, the errors just displaying the TimeStamp only had gone away.

Joe-Censored likes this.
  6. mnasirawan

mnasirawan

7. GameSurf

GameSurf

Hi There!
    I changed SSD drive and I installed win10. I'm using my project with 2019.1.7f1.After a working while, this blank errors appeared to me too:mad: (Total 8 errors)
    When i use my project with old drive, there is no blank errors!
    When i updated to 2019.2.21f1 errors decreased to 2 errors:)
    I have been trying to solve this for days but couldnt get rid of this.

This topic didnt help me also;
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/fou...39.378066135.1581890832-2097668140.1577116074

Any suggestions?

unityunity