Search Unity

Error with On-Demand Resources

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by brackinz, May 24, 2018.

1. brackinz

brackinz

I'm trying to set up an app to be able to download asset bundles as On-Demand Resources
    I've followed this guide: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/AppThinning.html

And the resource packages are uploaded with the app to the App store and I can see that it has the packages, but when testing it through TestFlight it is unable to download anything.
    Here's the error:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Exception: ODR request failed:
    3. at DownloadODR+<DownloadResource>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    5. at DownloadODR+<DownloadResource>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    7. at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    9. at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    11. at System.Threading.Interlocked.CompareExchange[T] (.T& location1, .T value, .T comparand) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    13. at System.Threading.Interlocked.CompareExchange[T] (.T& location1, .T value, .T comparand) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    15. System.Threading.Interlocked:CompareExchange(T&, T, T)
    17. System.Threading.Interlocked:CompareExchange(T&, T, T)
    I tried the example that is posted for the assetbundlemanager on bitbucket and that doesn't work either.