Search Unity

Resolved Error with Mac Visual Studio.app

Discussion in 'Code Editors & IDEs' started by UniteMage, Jul 9, 2022.

1. UniteMage

UniteMage

I am using Unity 2021.3.6f1 and the Visual Studio.app that it loads.... Below is the error I get... I tried several times to remove and update but I get the same results....

/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/6.12.0/lib/mono/xbuild/Current/Microsoft.Common.props(3,3): Error MSB4019: The imported project "/Users/myname/Desktop/Udemy/Penny de Byl/Mathematics.../Unity/Lesson-10-BitMasking/obj/UnityEngine.TestRunner.csproj.*.props" was not found. Confirm that the expression in the Import declaration "/Users/myname/Desktop/Udemy/Penny de Byl/Mathematics.../Unity/Lesson-10-BitMasking/obj/UnityEngine.TestRunner.csproj.*.props" is correct, and that the file exists on disk. (MSB4019) (UnityEngine.TestRunner)

2. UniteMage

UniteMage

I am little embarrassed about the post because it deals with the little idiosyncrasies of Unity's Visual Studio. I went back to make sure that the scripts was attached to a game object. I still received an error. Then I was thinking that maybe VS does not uses SPACES in the naming of the files and folders.... I could not believe that VS still has this naming convention. Anyway, I will try to remember not to use SPACES when naming the files and directories...o_O